NorthStar Counselling Services offers various groups and workshops. Groups can often be a support network, and inspire ideas for improving a life challenge or a difficult situation that you’re experiencing.
I facilitate small groups ( maximum of 8 people) with different learning styles (visual, auditory, hands-on, conversation) in a safe, welcoming living room environment. Groups are usually four to six 90-minute sessions.
Some groups I have offered in the past are:
- Facing the Holidays — November 2019
- Separation/Divorce Support Group — May/June 2019
- Grief Group Curriculum for Deaf Adults — 2019
- Expressive Arts Grief Groups with Children and Youth — 2017 – 2018
- Expressive Arts Grief Groups with Indigenous Youth — 2012 – 2014
- Equine-assisted Learning with Indigenous Youth — 2014 – 2015
Facilitating larger groups or retreats are also options.
Sign up for my newsletter or follow my Facebook page to find current group options.